Pandemic Response Unit and Responsible Person
In January 2020, the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced the establishment of the "Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) for Severe and Special Infectious Pneumonia". The Company's Environmental, Health and Safety Committee paid close attention to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and prepared relevant countermeasures in accordance with the Company's "Epidemic Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan". On January 23, 2020, the Head Office and the plant emergency response teams were established, with the Chairman serving as the commander, and the Environmental Safety Department responsible for coordinating all pandemic prevention work and resource allocation. Each responsible unit regularly reports on the status and handling of each plant and prepares for possible business interruptions in the event of a severe pandemic situation, in order to control and reduce the impact of the pandemic on the Company's operations.
Plant Responsible Person
- Command and coordinate the pandemic prevention work at the plant.
- Set up the pandemic prevention and response teams to carry out pandemic prevention work (including medical tracking group, information integration group, prevention control group, and protective equipment group).
Medical Tracking Group Group Leader
- Notification window of government's Health Bureau
- Provide information and answer inquiries
- Tracking of individuals with suspected symptoms and home quarantine cases
Protective Equipment Group Group Leader
- Purchase of masks
- Purchase of ear thermometers, forehead thermometers, and ear muffs
- Purchase of gloves, alcohol and cotton balls
- Other necessary equipment
Information Integration Group Group Leader
- External information collection
- Integrate the information of employees in each plant
- Compile and report daily information
Prevention Control Group Group Leader
- Conduct visitor control
- Perform employee and visitor temperature measurement
- Schedule regular disinfection of public areas